Condominium for RENT - SKYROOM AT MILL CREEK (D14)
Condition: Fully Furnished
Term of Lease: Long Term
Address: 10 LOR MARZUKI
SKYROOM AT MILL CREEK for RENT
All about Skyroom studio
- at least 3 months tenancy.
- $1800/month include utilities, air con service, wireless internet, laundry, storage and housekeeping services
-.Price negotiable, view to offer. Pls call or whatapp Tim at 96527155 for details
- 5mins walk from Kembangan MRT
Skyroom at Mill Creek is a low rise 5 storey boutique condo with low rise private bungalows, terrace and greenery nearby. The surroundings are quiet and blissful.
- Located at roof level with direct lift access and direct room entrance, it offers good privacy. Plus point it also comes with a small pool with jacuzzi on the same level. This is a penthouse where the landlord is occupying the lower floor.
- Its proximity to Kembangan estates and Changi road areas means there are good food and recreations nearby. See details under ‘’ Attractions nearby’’
- It is also nearby to park connectors and beach etc where one can exercise , jogging, brisk walk, cycling etc
- Shopping malls include:
• Bedok Mall at Bedok MRT station which is one stop away
• Paya Lebar Square and Singpost Mall at Paya Lebar MRT station, 2 stops away
• Next, we have Parkway Parade Shopping Centre a shopping paradise and food heaven, just 10mins away by taxis.
Space & Value Adds
• 250 square feet, it is comfortable for 2 adults in a Queen size 10inch bed.
• attached planter & water feature to add cosy feel
• 2 doors sliding wardrobe
• bathroom (private)
• 2 x chairs , 1 x circular table with roller
• 1 x bar fridge
• 1 x display standing shelf with 4 compartments
• outdoor shoe rack
• Wireless internet
• 2 x Access pass and 2 x main door keys
• Free value add services such as laundry ,housekeeping and aircon services
Note - NO Kitchen facility but provide airpot & fridge
One of the greatest concern for Tenants when come to overseas traveling is how best to commute to their stays. Be assured as a responsible landlord/host (and traveller myself), we will assist you so that this becomes the least concern. Here are the options:
By MRT from Changi Airport to our place:
- Kembangan station (4 stations from Changi Airport station, require to alight and transfer at Tanah Merah station). Duration around 25 mins
- From Kembangan station, walk about 5-7 mins to our place (video clip will be provided upon confirmation)
By Taxis from Changi Airport to our place:
- It takes about 20mins (via PIE expressway)
By Public buses to our place:
- There are bus stop at Changi Road and Sim Ave East Road. Less than 3 min walk.
- Buses include No 2, 7, 24, 25, 26, 28, 30, 33, 67 and 854.
- For bus routes details, visit http://www.transitlink.com.sg/eservice/eguide/service_route.php
• The following attractions are base on our personal preferences and liking, we hope our Guests will like them too!
• Note the names, address and operating hours etc of these attractions may subject to change in future, you are advised to do a little research prior to these visits
• Some of the food places may not excel in excellent customer service and definitely room for improvement. If you are one that is particular about services besides good food, please think twice before eating there.
• FFL – Fresh Fruits Lab
o A cosy place with good atmosphere for western cuisine and drinks
o Operating hours: close on Monday, operates between 11am to 10pm (Fri & Sat 11am to 2am)
o 351 Changi Road, 1 min walk (Turn LEFT after exit from our building, walk straight 50m on your RIGHT)
• Chuen Chuen Chicken Rice,
o Well known for its tender chicken meat and reasonable prices
o Operating hours: close on Wednesday, operates between 10am to 7pm
o 2 Lorong Sarina, 4 min walk (walk straight ahead after FFL, nearby SPC petrol station)
• SPC Petrol station
o selling convenience good, food and drinks etc their prices also seem more reasonable compared to other petrol stations
o Operating hours: 24 hours
o 3min walk (walk straight ahead about 50m from FFL)
• Goldhill Hakka Restaurant – opened since 1997
o Renowned for its Hakka yong tau fo. Its distinct flavour from fish paste fillings keep customers coming back, despite only having six to seven items on the menu
o Their Hakka version is rather healthy as most items are non-fried. Those who like ‘fried version’ may find them too bland.
o 299A Changi Road, 10mins walk (walk straight ahead within 100m from SPC Petrol station)
• Kim San Leng coffee shop
o This coffeeshop offers reasonable priced local breakfast that include soup / dry noodles, bread & butter toast. Dinner includes delicious Chinese zhi char (avoid weekends as it is crowded and very slow services )
o - Operating hours: 6pm to 10pm
o - 324 Changi Road, 5 min walk (Cross the 2nd traffic light, this coffeeshop is directly opposite Chuen Chuen Chicken Rice)
• Kurau coffee shop
o Local breakfast delights fried carrot cake and laksa
o Operating hours: 8am to 12pm (close on Tuesday)
o 4 min walk (Cross the first traffic light, directly opposite SPC petrol station)
• Ku Zhao Taiwan Porridge
o Local & Taiwan Chinese cuisine
o Operating hours: 11am – 10pm
o 2 min walk (Turn LEFT after exit from our building, walk straight 50m and Turn LEFT walk straight for another 50m on your LEFT)
• Kim Peng Hiang
o Famous for its barbeque pork, especially pineapple barbeque pork
o Operating hours: 11am to 6pm
o 465 Changi Road 5 min walk (Turn LEFT after exit from our building, walk straight 50m and Turn LEFT walk straight for another 150m on your LEFT. Next to car tyre shop & muslim restaurant shop. )
• Seng Kee Black Herbal Chicken Mee Sua
o Crowded at night and well known for its local Chinese cuisines, black herbal chicken & organ mee sua
o 467 Changi Road, 5 min walk (Turn LEFT after exit from our building, walk straight 50m and Turn LEFT walk straight for another 150m on your LEFT, along the same stretch as Kim Peng Hiang)
*Park and Connector to seaside (East Coast Park and Changi beach etc) and garden city (Marina Barrage, Garden by the Bay etc )
• After meal, why not visit the nearby spacious and lovely greenery park via Siglap Park Connector (Use the traffic light in front of Seng Kee Black Herbal Chicken Soup stall, cross opposite and next to SHELL petrol station. 2 min
• From here about 1 min, you can visit Telok Kurau Park, a spacious park with exercise fitness corner, basketball court, children playground, bicycles rental kiosk etc
• Going further SOUTH along the park connector next to a long canal, it will lead you to East Coast seaside via an overhead bridge below the ECP expressway. 40 mins leisure walk from Telok Kurau Park
• From East Coast seaside
o if you go straight to your LEFT along the pavement
you will see famous seafood restaurants Jumbo and Long Beach etc and East Coast Lagoon Food Centre (about 15 mins)
you can go all the way to Changi Village/ Changi beach/ Changi City Point (Cycling takes about 1 hour, one way from East Coast seaside)
o if you go straight to your RIGHT along the pavement
you will see Burger King fastfood (about 1 min)
if go further RIGHT towards Fort Road flyover, it can lead you to Marina Barrage, Marina Bay Garden / Satay club etc (cycling takes about 1 hour, one way)
* Changi Village (CV) & Pulau Ubin
• Takes Bus no 2 from nearby bus stop which is less than 3 mins walk from Skyroom. I personally like the rustic feel towards the end of CV during this an hour bus journey
• Note you will need at least half a day or more to explore both CV and Pulau Ubin! Alight at last stop where the Bus Terminal is. Next to it is Changi Village Food Centre & market where it serves many good local delicious food such as Nasi Lemak, Rojak, fried carrot cake and Ipoh hor fun, Hai Nan Curry rice etc You can also see many local seafood restaurants, cafes, pubs, chalets and hotel nearby the Changi beach
• Changi Village (CV) is located at far eastern end of Singapore, The place is different from modern fast pace city where there are more natures and greenery. The Changi beach nearby is also relaxing.
• Pulau Ubin: You need to take a boat at Changi Point ferry terminal which is less than 2 mins walk from the market. The terminal is 24 hours operating but with limited schedule operating hours to Pulau Ubin. You pay $3 per trip (updated on May'16). Another great place to explore natures and see wild animals & birds etc or rent a bicycle to explore the island with ease (no speeding though due to some hidden corners and curbs etc). The weather is hotter too.
About the Landlord
Hey, I am Tim
Tim and family are friendly and they love travelling to explore new cultures, food and natures. They have high expectation on their lodgings when comes to safety, cleanliness, hygiene and convenience. Likewise they hope Skyroom will meet such expectations for tenants.
We encourage tenants to ask when in doubt. And will do our best to assist when in need. Lastly, we salute those responsible landlords and considerate tenants, they are truly ''ambassadors'' of their countries!
pls do not hesitate to contact Tim at 96527155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
URL: - www.penthouseskyroomwtim.blogspot.sg
Nearest MRT Stations from SKYROOM AT MILL CREEK
KEMBANGAN MRT STATION
Distance: 0.36 km
EUNOS MRT STATION
Distance: 0.78 km
UBI MRT STATION
Distance: 1.65 km
Nearest International Schools from SKYROOM AT MILL CREEK
GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (EAST COAST)
Distance: 1.32 km
Distance: 1.52 km
ROSEMOUNT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Distance: 1.52 km