Condominium for SALE - PARC ESTA 3 BEDROOM @ D14-EUNOS (D14)
Condition: Partially Furnished
Tenure: 99 LEASEHO years
Address: 900 SIMS AVE
PARC ESTA 3 BEDROOM @ D14-EUNOS for SALE
Looking for your ideal home can be difficult. It doesen't have to be. Check out www.smartlookout.com
About Parc Esta
Parc Esta, formerly known as Eunos Ville, is a new residential property, in charming district 14, developed by MCL Land Limited. The site has a spacious land area of 376,713 square feet, with wide frontage onto Changi Road and Sims Avenue. At a collective sale on June 19, 2017, the Eunos Ville was sold to developer, MCL Land, at S$765 million and set a land rate of S$909 per sq ft per plot ratio.
Why should you invest in Parc Esta?
- 3-minute walk to Eunos MRT station and bus interchange
- 6-minute drive to Paya Lebar commercial hub
- Attractive prices, expected from $7xxk only
- Strong rental yield - 6-minute drive to Paya Lebar Commercial Hub; 9-minute drive to Changi airport and 14-minute drive to Central Business District, and Changi Business Park.
- Less than 2.0 km to Eunos Primary School, Haig Girls School, Manjusri Secondary School, and Tanjong Katong Secondary School.
- One MRT stop to SingPost Centre, Paya Lebar Sqaure, City Plaza, OneKM Mall, and the new retail mall, Paya Lebar Quarter.
- 12-minute drive to CBD and 5 MRT stops to reach Bugis Junction or Changi Airport MRT stations.
- Excellent potential for capital appreciation - Paya Lebar Central will be a bustling, integrated commercial node with offices, retail and attractive public spaces flowing with activity. Paya Lebar Central is set out to become a vibrant integrated commercial hub with offices, retail and attractive public spaces flowing with activity.
Residents living in Singapore's district 14 (Eunos, Geylang, Kembangan) will experience a vibrant commmunity fill with abundance of activites. Run along the Sims Avenue Park Connectorwith cycling routes that comes close to Geylang Park Connector which links to Tanjong Rhu Promenade, allowing visits to attractions such as Singapore Sports Hub and Gardens by the Bay. It also connects to Siglap Park Connector, which is connected to East Coast Park and Bedok Reservoir Park.
- Partake in the Geylang Food Walk by BetelBoxor feast on the endless eateries from Geylang Serai Market & Food Centre to Joo Chiat Road.
- Shop at the up coming retail mall - Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ), a $3.2 billion retail and commercial development that boost an al fresco dining area, a cinema, supermarket and more.
Nearest MRT Stations from PARC ESTA 3 BEDROOM @ D14-EUNOS
EUNOS MRT STATION
Distance: 0.19 km
PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION
Distance: 0.92 km
KEMBANGAN MRT STATION
Distance: 1.27 km
Nearest International Schools from PARC ESTA 3 BEDROOM @ D14-EUNOS
CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (TANJONG KATONG)
Distance: 1.7 km
CHATSWORTH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (EAST)
Distance: 1.71 km
ETONHOUSE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Distance: 1.93 km